“Great things are brought about and burdens are lightened through the efforts of many hands anxiously engaged in a good cause.”
~M. Russell Ballard
- This is the FINAL WEEK for PTA Registration! If you have not registered, please register on-line at http://www.itpta.org/memberships/or click HERE for a paper registration form. This is also the last week we will be sending out the eBlast to last year’s list!
- Benefits of membership include this weekly eBlast, access to the school directory (available shortly after registration closes), and your payment also supports all of the great programs that we provide to Indian Trail students. Please sign up soon! (REMINDER: All committee chairs must be PTA Members)
- The Back to School Picnic was a huge success! Thank you to Dana Cooper and Diane Lube for organizing such a great annual event.
- Fun Lunch sign up closes this week. Please access the website at www.itpta.org/fun-lunchto make your selections and pay on-line via PayPal or send in a paper copy by clicking HERE for an order form. If you have encountered any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers are needed for Fun Lunch days. To sign up to volunteer please click on the SignUp (previously Volunteer Spot) link below. Contact Jacynda Kruk email@example.com or Amy Polivka firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Our first Dine & Share will be September 28th at Buona Beef. 15% of all sales (dine-in, carry-out, drive-thru and Buona by-the-pound) will go back to the Indian Trail PTA. The FLYER must be presented when ordering. Please feel free to share the flyer with friends and family! If you would like more information on our Dine & Share program or are interested in setting one up, please contact Elena Cash at email@example.com
- Look Out for Next Week’s E-Blast as it will have the link to sign up for the Halloween Room Parties… Also information on the Winter Parties will be coming soon!
There are a number of volunteer positions that are still needed:
- The ITPTA is looking for a Reading Games chairperson. This person will help disseminate important information about the Reading Games program to our school community and serve as a general liaison between the Reading Games committee and our school. If you are interested please contact Tanya or Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chairs are still needed for the following committees: Dad’s Bag Night.
- If you are interested in volunteering for an event or committee, please sign up at http://www.itpta.org/get-involved/
Committee Chairs will receive their list of committee volunteers after PTA registration is closed and should be reaching out to all volunteers soon.
We have registered Indian Trail PTA at AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon and the PTA will receive a percentage of all eligible purchases so PLEASE feel free to share with friends and family.