Throughout the year we have tried to thank all those that help make the different PTA programs a success. There are some other people that we would like to thank today for all their work throughout the year. Without them programs like:
Art Awareness, Classroom Parties, Hot Foods, Box Tops, Dine & Share, Field Day, Hospitality, Math Club, After School Programs, Reflections, School Supplies, and all those we may have forgotten…
wouldn’t be possible. So this week we wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to:
Laura Rizzo, Paige DiProspero, Michelle Fauendoff, Elena Cash, Jen Mazzeffi, Christine Cain, Amy Polivka, Danielle Jamil, Jacynda Kruk, Wendy McDaniel, Jill Dvoracek and Cara Swider
A few reminders as we are finishing up our final week of school:
- Field Day is this Wednesday. K-2 will participate in the morning session and grades 3-6 will participate in the afternoon session. The PTA will provide each child with a slice of cheese pizza – this is not a full meal so please supplement as you see fit.
- All expense requests should have been submitted to Tara Schmidt by June 1st as our books for the year are about to be closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have anything outstanding.
- Please consider taking the brief 10 question Hot Foods survey to help improve next year’s program at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FYRG5JF
- The 2017-18 PTA Board is:
- President: Shannon Zimniewicz
- Vice-President: Kelly Passo
- Treasurer: Tara Schmidt
- Secretary: Wendy McDaniel
- The first day of school for the 2017-18 school year is August 24th. Please see the 2017-2018-Calendar for a full list of important dates.
Thank you to everyone that pitched in and made the 2016-17 school year a great one!
~Tanya & Amy