The Mother and Son Night was perfect! Thank you to all who helped make this annual event run so well and all who came out with their boys to enjoy a special night together! Dave Polivka thank you for being our photographer year after year! We appreciate all you do!!!
THANK YOU Kelly Passo, Dana Howell and Amy Polivka for an AMAZING EVENT
- Hot Foods needs helpers to hand out lunch. Please sign up at http://signup.com/go/k79pXo or contact Jacynda Kruk at email@example.com
- Teacher Appreciation Week is this week. Please checkout the FLYER to see how the Students can help make this an extra special week for the teachers. Also, follow us on Facebook for daily updates on what was going on at Indian Trail to honor our great teachers.
- **Community Day** is this Friday, May 12 – 8:30 a.m. – 11:30 Thank you to the Student Council and Mrs. Leff for putting this together for the students!
- Mark your calendars for Monday, May 15th for our Final PTA Meeting for the 2016-2017 school year. We will be combining our meeting with our Annual Volunteer Thank You event. Look for an evite in the next day or so with additional information. We hope you can make it!
- Field Day for the Students will Wednesday, June 7th. If you are interested in volunteering for a session or for the day or would like additional information, please contact Laura Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Math Club: Please complete the FLYER and return it to the school no later than May 15th. For questions please contact Christine Cain at email@example.com
- School Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is now open. Returning families are asked to register your students by May 12th. Registration can be done on-line at http://dg58.org/registration/. To register via Paper, please contact the school office.