THANK YOU!!! To Kim Bishop and everyone that helped make Teacher Appreciation Week an amazing week – the awesome Indian Trail community donated over $1,000 in support of our teachers!!! The teachers ate lots of goodies from breakfast treats and coffees, lunch from Gnarly Knots, and movie snacks to finish off their Movie themed week. We were also able to provide them with a new Keurig for the Teacher’s Lounge!
- FIELD DAY for the Students will Wednesday, June 7th. We are in desperate need of additional volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering for a session or for the day please click HERE and sign up on Volunteer Spot or contact Laura Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- If you have PTA receipts for reimbursement from the 2016-2017 school year, they MUST BE handed in to Tara Schmidt by June 1st or you will not be reimbursed. Please contact or send them to Tara at email@example.com.
- True Balance Karate has a great offer for Indian Trail families! They are offering a 4 week for $49 trial program for families throughout the summer and will donate ALL the money back to the PTA at the beginning of the 2017-2018 school year.
- As you are planning for next year, True Balance Karate offers an after school program. They offer a fun, structured, supervised program that teaches students confidence, pride, and respect. Students practice karate every day and piano lessons are available as an add-on. They offer different options for working families: 1 day, 2 day or 3 to 5 day pick-ups. Our latest pick-up is at 6:30. Please see the TBK Flyer to contact them for additional information and make sure to mention Indian Trail PTA when registering!
- Our final Dine & Share will be Friday May 26th at Panda Express on 75th St. in Darien. 20% of all sales will go back to Indian Trail. Please show the following flyer when ordering.
- Hot Foods needs helpers to hand out our final Hot Foods on Friday May 26th. Please sign up at http://signup.com/go/k79pXo or contact Jacynda Kruk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The final day of school for the 2016-2017 school year is June 9th and it will be a HALF DAY ATTENDANCE DAY.