“Let’s go crazy…” It’s a busy, fun-filled week at Indian Trail!
- Join us Monday May 2nd at 7pm in the LRC for our FINAL 2015-2016 PTA meeting. We will be voting on our by-laws and recapping the 2015-2016 school year. (see the attached agenda)
- Teacher Appreciation week is this week. Flyers went home with the following information. Please help your children celebrate their teachers by taking part of the following fun:
- Monday: Wear your teacher’s favorite color
- Tuesday: Make, draw, pick or buy your teacher’s favorite flower
- Wednesday: Wear your teacher’s favorite sports team
- Thursday: Make a card, write a note or make a sign to show appreciation for your teacher and other staff members
- Friday: Wear one of Mrs. Bruebach’s favorite team or color.
- DINE & SHARE: May 4th 4-10:00pm at Lou Malnati’s. Contact Diane Lube @ firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Please print the flyer and mention when ordering.
- Mother/Son Dance is this Friday! Please join us for this fun night with dancing (Coach Josh will again provide the fun), popcorn and pictures! Contact Kelly Passokel60516@hotmail.com or Dana Howell email@example.com for more information.
- HOT FOODS this week Friday May 6th
- Field Day Volunteers still needed: Please contact Laura Rizzo with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Supply order forms went home last week. REMINDER: This is an optional service, not a fundraiser, the PTA provides to all students. If you opt to order, they must be completed by June 3rd for the 2016-2017 school year. Please see the flyer for further details.
Open House is Thursday May 5th from 6:30 pm – 8 pm
- Community DAY May 13th 8:30-11:30am: Volunteers still needed from the community to share your time and talent with the students of Indian Trail. Contact Mrs. Leff @ email@example.com for more information
GET YOUR 2016-2017 REGISTRATIONS IN: Get those registrations in for the upcoming school year. This is how staffing is determined etc… for each of the schools. For questions contact the school office at 630-719-5845
Noah’s Hope Cupcake Classic 5K: If you are interested in volunteering at the Noah’s Hope Cupcake Classic 5k on Sunday, May 22, 2016, please let Amy Ihde know by May 1, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.560.7787. To register as a participant at the event, please see link below https://www.signmeup.com/site/online-event-registration/112642