“Back to life…. Back to Reality….”
- Join us tonight at 7pm in the LRC at Indian Trail for our April PTA meeting.
Tonight we will be voting on the positions of Treasurer and Secretary for the 2016-2017 school year.
- WE NEED YOUR HELP! The Campbell’s Soup program is ending soon. We are in the process of “cashing in” all of our points. We are coming up a little short in earning our next level of incentives and will LOSE our POINTS. PLEASE SEND IN ALL YOUR LABELS before APRIL 29th so that we can cash in on all of our points!!!! Contact Michelle Jackson Frauendorff with any questions. THANK YOU for your support!
- SAVE THE DATE: The 2016 Indian Trail Mother/Son Dance is Friday May 6th from 6:30-8:30pm. This is the 3rd year for this great event. Stay tuned for more details.
- Before and After School Programs: Registration is still open for Chess and Young Remembrant’s please see the link for the registration forms: http://www.itpta.org/calendar/after-school-programs/
- Pending enrollment numbers and if a Volunteer is secured, Young Remembrandts will begin this week and Chess will begin on April 12th.
- For these classes to run WE NEED PTA parent volunteers for each of these classes. If your child is registering for one of these classes please consider signing up to volunteer and contact Tanya Marquez at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We have a number of open committee chairs for next year. Please see the list below and contact either Amy or Tanya at email@example.com if you are interested or would like additional information. These programs can be chaired by more than one person so grab a friend and support Indian Trail!
- Before & After School Programs
- Dine & Share
- Family Bingo
- Math Club
- PTA Reflections
- Sixth Grade Memory Books
- Stallion Splash
- Variety Show
- Kindergarten Round-Up: Kindergarten Round Up is Thursday, April 21st, 9:00-10:00 am (Parent/Guardian ONLY) If you need to register a Kindergarten student for the 2016-17 school year, please call the school office for more information 630-719-5845.
- Author’s Fest 2016
- The Author Fest Book Sale & Signing being held at the Downers Grove Public Library on Friday, April 15th from 6:30-8:00 p.m. See the flyer for details and the timeline for the evening. Please note that participants need not purchase a book at the event to participate. They may bring their own copy of the book to have signed.