- Variety Show will be April 19th at Indian Trail at 6 pm. Please come and enjoy all the talents of our students at Indian Trail!
- April Dine & Share will be at Buffalo Wild Wings ALL DAY on April 26th. Please bring in this FLYER with you and 10% of your total bill will be donated to Indian Trail PTA (including adult drinks).
- Mousetrap Machine Science Assembly will be at Indian Trail on Wednesday April 26th 2017 at 10 am. The PTA is excited to offer this assembly which combines Science, Math and Art to teach students about how the five essential simple machines work: the Lever, the Wheel, the Pulley, the Inclined Plane and the Screw. Be sure to ask you child what they learned!
- The 2017 Indian Trail Mother/Son Dance is Friday May 5th from 6:30-8:30pm. This is the 4th year for this great event. Stay tuned for more details or check out the webpage at www.itpta.org/mother-son-dance (website still under construction, please be patient!).
- NEW IT Welcome Group: If you are interested in being a “Welcome Family” for a new Kindergarten Family please contact either Amy or Tanya at email@example.com
- Teacher Appreciation week is May 8-12. Look for information to come home soon to help make this a great week for the teachers at IT!
- Indian Trail Open House will be May 4th from 6:30-8 pm. This is a great chance to see all the hard work your child has done so far this year and to also get a chance to visit and meet next year’s teachers!
- Author’s Fest week is April 17-21. During Author’s Fest week, we will have two programs open to everyone in the community, complementing the wonderful authors hosted in the school (Indian Trail included!). Please see the FLYERS for more info.
- Building Bridges and the DG Area Council of PTAs Author Fest Team present two special guest speakers (including a local author) to discuss using books with children of all ages and ranges of ability, especially those with special needs on Wednesday, April 19thfrom 7 – 8:30 at Hillcrest Elementary School
- Author Fest Book Signing, featuring SIX authors available for a meet & greet and to sign books, on Friday, April 21stfrom 6 – 8pm at the Downers Grove Public Library
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY for Author’s Fest:
- We are looking for a few student volunteers for the Author Fest Book Signing on Friday, April 21 from 6-7 and/or 7-8 p.m. at the Downers Grove Public Library.Volunteer students from Grades 4 – 8 are requested to help manage the lines at the Author Fest Book Signing. Students will be asked to hold a sign for each author and assist in keeping the lines orderly under the guidance of PTA Council Author Fest Chair Kim Venzon. We will allow up to 5 students per hour.We hope to provide these students a few moments with the author of their choice at the beginning or end of their volunteer shift.This opportunity is open to all District 58 4th – 8th graders, so all who apply may not be chosen. Visit the link below for complete details on a google form. https://goo.gl/forms/0HsEKCjjoTlVoCrn2