SPECIAL THANK YOUs:
To Jennifer Mazzeffi for another FUNTASTIC Roller Skating Night…
To Danielle Jamil for an AMAZING International Fair and to all the families that participated…
To Elizabeth Sigale and all of our AWESOME Indian Trail Teachers that participated in McTeacher Night…
We are so fortunate to have amazing teachers and staff at Indian Trail
and a wonderful community of parents that work together to
enhance the lives and opportunities for our children.
PTA MEETING TOMORROW NIGHT MARCH 6th at 7PM in the LRC
The Nominating will present the slate for the 2017-2018 PTA Executive Board.
We are still in need of a PRESIDENT!
Please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
- Adult Trivia Night is March 11th. This is our biggest fundraiser of the year, please consider joining us in on the fun! Flyers can be found HERE. For more information, please contact Kelly Passo or Dana Howell.
- Follow our FACEBOOK Page for weekly movie trivia. Every correct answer will be entered into a Raffle.
- WE ARE STILL IN NEED: Please consider donating to the Class Baskets. Each donation you make will also get entered into a separate raffle, see attached FLYER. Please contact Kelly Passo or Dana Howell to setup your donation drop-off.
- Save the Date: Variety Show will be April 19th. Flyers will be coming home shortly!
- Kindergarten Roundup for incoming students will be Wednesday, April 12th at 9:30. Kindergarten Roundup provides parents the opportunity to visit their child’s future school, meet the principal and staff, and ask questions. For more information click HERE
- PARCC testing begins this week. This year, students will need to have headphones for each ELA section of the test. **Please check with your child that he or she has functioning headphones at school.** If they don’t have headphones or they are no longer working, please send a new set of headphones to school.
The testing window opens March 6th. Please check with your teachers for specific instructions and dates.
- Elections will be held this April for the 4 open positions on the District 58 School Board, take a minute to get to know the 6 candidates and PLEASE get out and VOTE! http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2017/02/20/oneill-pta-holds-candidate-forum-for-district-58-school-board/a55dos1/