Spring Break is around the corner!
No School March 25th – April 1st.
- It’s time to order our final session of FUN LUNCH (Hot Foods) Please note, we have been very generous in the past accepting late orders, but due to the amount or additional work it adds to our already busy volunteers we will NO LONGER ACCEPT LATE ORDERS. Please get your orders in on time for this special service we offer to Indian Trail. Flyers were sent home last week.
- WE NEED YOUR HELP! The Campbell’s Soup program is ending soon. We are in the process of “cashing in” all of our points. We are coming up a little short in earning our next level of incentives and will LOSE our POINTS. PLEASE SEND IN ALL YOUR LABELS before APRIL 29th so that we can cash in on all of our points!!!! Contact Michelle Jackson Frauendorff with any questions. THANK YOU for your support!
- SAVE THE DATE: The 2016 Indian Trail Mother/Son Dance is Friday May 6th from 6:30-8:30pm. This is the 3rd year for this great event. Stay tuned for more details.
- Before and After School Programs: Registration is still open for Chess and Young Remembrants please see the link for the registration forms: http://www.itpta.org/news/
- For these classes to run WE NEED PTA parent volunteers for each of these classes. If your child is registering for one of these classes please consider signing up to volunteer and contact Tanya Marquez at email@example.com for more information.
- We have a number of open committee chairs for next year. Please see the list below and contact either Amy or Tanya at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or would like additional information. These programs can be chaired by more than one person so grab a friend and support Indian Trail!
- Before & After School Programs
- Dine & Share
- Family Bingo
- Math Club
- PTA Reflections
- Sixth Grade Memory Books
- Stallion Splash
- Variety Show
- Our next PTA meeting is April 4th 2016 at 7pm in the Indian Trail Library. Stay tuned for the agenda. Come help us vote in the new officers for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Kindergarten Round-Up: Kindergarten Round Up is Thursday, April 21st, 9:00-10:00 am (Parent/Guardian ONLY) If you need to register a Kindergarten student for the 2016-17 school year, please call the school office for more information 630-719-5845.
- Author’s Fest 2016
- The Author Fest Book Sale & Signing being held at the Downers Grove Public Library on Friday, April 15th from 6:30-8:00 p.m. See the flyer for details the timeline for the evening. Please note that participants need not purchase a book at the event to participate. They may bring their own copy of the book to have signed.