We had quite the week at Indian Trail this week!
- Monday – Snack Baskets & Beverages
- Tuesday – Breakfast items prepared or donated by families
- Wednesday – Maggiano’s for lunch
- Thursday – Prize buckets on their desks for work and because of the generous monetary donations we were able to provide the ancillary staff (Aides, support staff, therapists, teaching assistants and even the custodians) with a small token of appreciation for the teaching they do. After all, every person working in the school teaches our kids one way or another.
- Friday – Gnarly Knot Pretzels were delivered for lunch and the staff LOVED them.
- The Mother Son Dance was a success as always, kids and moms had fun. Thank you Kelly Passo & Dana Howell for your hard work.
- Thank you to all that came to vote at our Special Meeting called on Friday. The motion was passed to spend up to $4,000 of our capital on playground stencils/paint/labor for our playground that will allow the kids to play group based games at recess. It will also allow the school to use them with temporary paint for such activities as Field Days and Gym. Like our Facebook page so you can keep updated on the progress over the summer!
- Community DAY is this Friday May 13th 8:30-11:30am: Volunteers still needed from the community to share your time and talent with the students of Indian Trail. Contact Mrs. Leff @email@example.com for more information
GET YOUR 2016-2017 REGISTRATIONS IN: Deadline is This FRIDAY!!! This is how staffing is determined etc… for each of the schools. For questions contact the school office at 630-719-5845
Noah’s Hope Cupcake Classic 5K: If you are interested in volunteering at the Noah’s Hope Cupcake Classic 5k on Sunday, May 22, 2016, please let Amy Ihde know by May 1, 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.560.7787. To register as a participant at the event, please see link below https://www.signmeup.com/site/online-event-registration/112642