ITPTA News and Happenings
- Pie Sale – ENDS MONDAY 10/26/15!!! Please have your orders in with proper payment, so that everything can be processed efficiently.
- On Line Directory – All current PTA members should have received an email with login information. If you have not please contact us at email@example.com.
- November Dine & Share: Menchies November 6, 7 and 8. 20% of all proceeds come back to ITPTA. Bring and share your flyer.
- Box Tops Contest – The winning classroom will be announced on Monday October 26th and will enjoy a special treat during their Halloween Party.
- PTA Reflections Contest: Entries are due 10/30/15, this year’s theme “Let Your Imagination Fly” contact Danielle Jamil at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
SAVE THE DATES
- Monday November 2nd at 7pm will be our next PTA meeting. Superintendent Dr. Kari Cremascoli and a couple other members of the Board will be joining our meeting. They will provide an update on the Strategic Goals Action Plan and will be open for a Q & A about SQUIRREL, longitudinal reporting and standards based learning. THIS A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY PLEASE DON’T MISS IT! Stay tuned for more information.
- ADULT Game and Trivia Night will be March 5th. If you have an interested in getting involved, please contact Dana Howell at email@example.com or Kelly Passo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thank you to Chris Wiethoff for stepping forward to be the District Technology Representative for our school.
- District continues Parent Learning, Assessment and Reporting Mechanism meeting series this fall. Please see the link for further information.
- READING GAMES to begin! Historically teams have been shut-out quickly due to high demand. Only 90 teams are allowed. We recommend registering your team as soon as the registration window opens. See the link for more information.