And we’ve got a lot of them:
- To Jacynda Kruk and Jody Bocconcelli and everyone that volunteered for the Ice Cream Social… Thank You
- To all that volunteered and helped Mia Churma make the Teacher’s Conference dinners a success…. Thank You
- To Danielle Jamil and Zuzana Kalafut and all the families that participated in the International Fair… Thank You
Our time, talents and treasures help keep the Indian Trail PTA functioning, in turn helping our children have a great experience alongside a great education. We appreciate all of your efforts!
- February 27th (4:00-6:00)Family Roller Skating at the Lombard Roller Rink. We hope to see you there! Questions: Please contact Cammie Depke at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Jen Mazeffi at email@example.com
- Indian Trail’s Totally Rad 80’s Trivia Night Fundraiser is less than two weeks away! Don’t worry if you haven’t signed up yet… you can still turn in registration forms and payment this week. Deadline for registrations is THIS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26.
This year’s Trivia Night will be hosted by the lively and energetic, Coach Josh.
The evening will consist of:
- a little 80’s trivia
- “Name that 80’s Tune”
- Contests, raffles, and silent auctions.
Of course, there will also be plenty of time for mingling and dancing. Cash bar and appetizers and desserts will be available.
Some of the newest auction and raffle items available that night are:
- 2014 American Girl Doll
- Disney Park Hopper Passes
- 6 night hotel stay at a Caribbean resort
Don’t forget about the amazing grade-level theme baskets, teacher experiences, Split-the-Pot raffle, Bears and White Sox tickets, and many other items available to win that night.
Remember, all proceeds from this event will benefit the Indian Trail PTA! This is the PTA’s largest fundraiser and this year’s proceeds will help fund the Cultural Arts program that provides the upcoming Field Trips for the students at Indian Trail!
You are encouraged (but not expected) to wear your favorite 80’s fashions… will you go with the Don Johnson “Miami Vice” look?, break out the parachute pants? Wear the collar up on a pastel polo shirt for a preppy look? Dust off your old prom dress or tux? Or maybe you have a t-shirt from your favorite 80’s band? Costume or not, we hope you decide to come out to this great event to support our school and have a, like, totally awesome adult night out!!