In honor of our Veterans:
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” John F. Kennedy
- PTA MEETING MONDAY NOVEMBER 7th @ 7pm in the LRC topics include: a presentation of our Pie Sale Fundraising totals, addressing the future of BINGO night & securing sponsorship, Fun Lunch program revision, Book Fair, Room Parties, and much much more… Come let learn about what’s going on at Indian Trail and share your ideas with us!!!
- BOOK FAIR VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Please sign up for Indian Trail Fall Scholastic Book Fair!
- Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/iCmmq2
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Please contact Christina Strand with questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PIE SALE DELIVERY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED:
Sign up using SignUp. Com using this link: http://signup.com/go/FreYzW
Please contact Tanya Marquez with Questions: email@example.com
Please remember to put your child’s name on their outerwear. The office is unable to help locate missing items if they are not labeled.
Parent-Teacher Conferences: Sign up is on-line this year via Squirrel and is currently open. You will first need to set up a parent account. Log on at
We have registered Indian Trail PTA at AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon and the PTA will receive a percentage of all eligible purchases so PLEASE feel free to share with friends and family