ITPTA News and Happenings
- November Dine & Share: Menchies November 6, 7 & 8. 20% of all proceeds come back to ITPTA. Bring and share your Menchies Flyer.
- BINGO Night Friday, November 13th: Please attend the session that you and your family are registered for.
- Save the date: 2nd Annual Stallion Splash & Swim Saturday, January 30th 6:15-8:15pm at Pelican Harbor. Stay tuned for details.
The PTA provides dinner for the teachers during Parent Teacher Conferences. We will be serving tacos on November 19th and providing Desserts on November 23rd! Contact Mia Churma with questions at email@example.com.
- Pie Sale Delivery day Volunteers needed for November 19th 2015. Please contact Debbie Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Fair Volunteers Needed for setup and take down! Contact Kate Lichner at email@example.com
- Yearbook Volunteers Needed! Contact Cara Swider at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent/Teacher Conferences: Online scheduling ends 11/6/15. For those of you who have not yet registered for parent teacher conferences, we would like to assist you in getting this set up. Please look for an email that will be sent from powerptc.net. That email will contain a registration code. We will resend registration codes for any students who have not been registered with the system on Oct. 23 and again on Oct. 30. These emails are sent to the primary guardian email address we have on file. If you are not receiving the emails from PowerPTC, please check your SPAM folder and ensure that the district has the correct primary email address on file for your child. You can verify this by signing into our SQUIRREL system at https://dg58.info/squirrel/login.php. (This is a separate system from PowerPTC). Please note that you only need to set up one account, even if you have multiple children in the district. Please look over the attached directions for how to add a code to an existing account. If you are having trouble, please seek assistance by using the email address and/or phone below: email@example.com 630-719-2768
District continues Parent Learning, Assessment and Reporting Mechanism meeting series this fall. Please see the link for further information: