B-I-N-G-O and BINGO was his name-o!
Don’t forget about Family Bingo/Ice Cream Social this Friday night! There are still spots available in both the 6 pm seating & the 7pm seating. If you are interested and have not returned your RSVP form, please email Laura Weidner at email@example.com and let her know which seating you are interested in!
ITPTA News and Happenings
- Book Fair – Get a sneak peak at some of the books at this year’s book fair! (Nov. 19 & 20). If you are out of town or can’t make it to our Book Fair, you can also help support our school by shopping online. Click HERE to visit the website!
- Preview and ordering opens November 13th
- Send wish lists to family and friends
- All orders ship free to the school
- Browse an expanded book selection – all ages through adult
- Babysitting Clinic – Do you have a 12-15 year old that would like to take a Babysitting Certification Class? The DGJWC will be offer one Saturday, November 15th. Please see Flier for details!
- Yearbook Pictures Needed! Have you taken pictures on the 1st Day of School, Camp Edwards, Halloween Room Parties/Parade, or any other 2015/2016 school events so far?
- Please submit what you have so far by November 17th so the committee can get a jump start on laying out the pages!!
- Please submit photos to Cara Swider – firstname.lastname@example.org, Wendy McDaniel – email@example.com, or Jacynda Kruk – firstname.lastname@example.org. Group photos are encouraged – our goal is to include as many kids as possible! Thank you!!!
- You can also upload directly to the yearbook site. Here is how you can upload: Go to PIctavo.com and click on Connect PIctavo Community. Choose Upload and follow through to create an account. The school job/ID# is 58897. Thanks!!
Volunteers Need (PTA programs survive because of everyone’s help!)
The PTA provides dinner for the teachers during Parent Teacher Conferences. We will be serving tacos on November 19th and providing Desserts on November 23rd! Contact Mia Churma with questions at email@example.com.
- Winter Room Parties – A few volunteers are still needed. Please check out Volunteer Spot to see if your child’s room has any openings. Free free to include dads, grandmas and grandpas if they would be interested in helping out.
- Pie Sale Delivery day Volunteers needed for November 19th 2015. Times will be finalized this week. Please contact Debbie Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Fair Volunteers Needed for setup and take down! Contact Kate Lichner at email@example.com
Spread the word so more can keep up with what’s going on at Indian Trail!