- Pie Sales end this Friday Oct. 21st. Don’t forget to get your pie sale order forms and money in by TOMORROW!!! Click HERE for the flyers.
- Box Top contest also ends TOMORROW!
- Our next Dine & Share will be Thursday Oct. 27th at White Fence Farm. Please show the FLYER and the PTA will receive a % of your purchase. If you have any questions, please contact Elena Cash at email@example.com
- Halloween Parties will be Monday, Oct. 31st. the parade will begin at approximately 1:30 and weather permitting, it will be on the back playground near the East side of the school. Class parties will begin at approximately 1:50. Only parents who are signed up of the party will be allowed in the classroom.
- Head Room Parents: Please leave your receipts in the PTA Mailbox on Monday Oct. 31st and you will receive your check by Friday, Nov. 4th. The check will be sent home with your oldest child. If you would like to make different arrangements, please leave a note with you receipts and you will be contacted directly.
- Reading Games! See the following information regarding the very popular district wide Reading Games:
- Put your teams together! Reading games registration opens at Thursday, November 3. The cap is 90 teams this year – and it will fill up quickly! Grades 3-8 can participate and there must be between 5-8 members. Also – the book lists are out! See the link below. Level 1 list is geared to Grades 3 and 4 and Level 2 list is geared to Grades 5 through 8, but teams can select either. For more information check out the Reading Games new website at: https://sites.google.com/site/dg58thereadinggames/ or contact Christine Torres.
- A pdf copy of this year’s Directory is attached. Feel free to print it out if you desire or take the directory with you with the App AtoZ Directories. Further information regarding the directory and the App can be found on our website athttp://www.itpta.org/memberships/directory/
- Hot Foods: Due to the issue of the pizza box paper sticking to the top of the pizza last week, we have worked with the vendor for an alternate option. We will now be offering a Mostaciolli with a bread stick option to our menu. If you would like to switch your order from Pizza to Mostaciolli, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make that change for you in our system. DO NOT CHANGE YOUR ORDER IN THE ON-LINE ORDER SYSTEM!!!
ITPTA Programs and After-School Activities:
After School Programs: Flyers for Chess Club & Let’s Build It! went out this week. Please visit our website for additional copies and registration information at http://www.itpta.org/calendar/after-school-programs
Parent-Teacher Conferences: Sign up will again be on-line this year via Squirrel and will go live on Oct. 28th at 9 am. You should receive an email from the district in the next week or so with information and directions for signing up.
We have registered Indian Trail PTA at AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is operated by Amazon and the PTA will receive a percentage of all eligible purchases so PLEASE feel free to share with friends and family