Our next PTA meeting is Monday, Oct. 5th at 7:00 pm in the LRC. We hope to see you there!
Please see the Agenda and if you would like to address anything, please contact Amy or Tanya at email@example.com.
- The following Room Party Volunteers are still needed:
6th grade – Party Helpers
Mrs. Gray – Head room parent & helpers
Mrs. Hopkins – Head room parent & helpers
Mrs. Maycan – Head room parent & helpers
Mrs. Miller – Party Helpers
Mrs. Scott – Party Helpers
Mrs. Wesolowski – Head Room parent
- Art Awareness is still in need of volunteers for the following classrooms:
- Mrs. Hopkins – entire year
- Mrs. Hatlen – 3 months (Feb, March, April/May)
- Miss McDermott – Various months still available
- Mrs. Scott – entire year
- Mrs. Carlson – 3 months (Oct, Nov, Dec/Jan)
You can elect to do the entire year or a part of the year. Volunteers make a 10 minute classroom presentation on a work of art that is displayed in the child’s classroom. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Laura Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Box Tops Contest – October 5th – October 14th The winning class will enjoy a special treat during their Halloween Party.
- Market Days Pie Sale – Flyers will go home next week. Get your orders in to have your pies for the Holidays. This fundraiser is replacing Innisbrook (wrapping paper), Little Caesar’s & Cookie Dough. Please support the PTA with a purchase.
- Bingo Night Friday 11/13 – Look for Registration forms in today’s Thursday folder. 1st seating 6pm, 2nd seating 7pm.
- PTA Reflections Contest – Entries due 10/30/15, this year’s theme is “Let Your Imagination Fly.” Please see Reflections Flyer for details and contact Danielle Jamil at email@example.com with any questions.
- Facebook Page – We have officially launched our PTA Facebook Page! Keep up to date with PTA events and school activities via social media. (If you happened to “Like” the previous page that was out there, that page has been replaced by this Closed Group page for security and safety reasons.)
- FRoG Super Saturday Enrichment Classes – Classes begin October 24th and are a 5 week session at O’Neill Middle School. Click on the link to see the Frog Flyer for details and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- We are looking for a District Representative for our school, see the following: District 58 Parent Technology and Learning Committee – One Member Per District 58 School Needed! James Eichmiller, Director of Innovative Learning and Technology at District 58, is starting up a Parent Technology and Learning Committee. The purpose of the committee is to gather feedback on the 1:1 Learning program and other aspects of the District’s technology program. Please see the website for further details. Please contact Tanya or Amy at email@example.com if you are interested or have questions.