”Do you want to build a SNOWMAN…”
…Or we’ve got some exciting INDOOR events coming in the next several months to keep you and your families busy and warm on these cold winter days. Please be on the lookout for further details on all the Indian Trail PTA Happenings.
Congratulations to Clara Sigale! Her Reflections submission has advanced to the State Level. We are all very proud of you Clara.
- Register NOW for the: 2nd Annual Swim and Splash on January 30th from 6:15pm-8:15pm at Pelican Harbor. It’s an event for the entire family. Bring your family, friends and neighbors we have the ENTIRE place to ourselves, it is a private event. Please click HERE further details and registration.
- FUN LUNCH (HOT FOODS): Submit your Fun LUNCH orders by January 15, 2016 for the next several months. It is important that orders are submitted in a timely manner and are submitted by the posted deadlines. Please help us in an effort to make that job easier for those who work so hard to make Fun Lunch happen for our kids! Click HERE to go to our website for ordering information.
- Box Tops: Don’t forget about the Box Top contest the PTA is running in conjunction with Student Council! Continue to send them in all month – the last collection day will be Friday, January 29th. Box Tops will be counted and on Monday February 1st the winning class will be announced at school and that class will win a Pizza Party!
- Before and After School Programs:Registration for some of these classes is still open, please click HERE for all of the available programs.
- For these classes to run WE NEED PTA parent volunteers for each of these classes. If your child is registering for one of these classes please consider signing up to volunteer and contact Tanya Marquez at email@example.com for more information.
- SAVE THE DATE February 18th: The Indian Trail’s International Fair is BACK! Stay tuned for details and how to be part of this great event!
- SAVE THE DATE MARCH 5th: The 80’s themed Adult Game and Trivia Night is just two months away! Our committee is busy preparing for this event, which is not only a fun night out for adults, but the BIGGEST PTA fundraisers of the year. The committee is in full force soliciting for some exciting donations for raffles and silent auctions. We are asking families to consider donating gift cards of any denomination, which will be used as prizes for the Game and Trivia Night. Target, Amazon, itunes, movie theaters, restaurants, etc. are some ideas for gift cards. You might even consider going in with a group of friends to purchase a gift card in a larger denomination, which would make the games we have planned even more exciting! If you have other items that you’d like to donate like sporting event tickets or other items appropriate for the event please contact Scott McDaniel at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on the event please contact Dana Howell email@example.com or Kelly Passo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 99 is hosting the Third Annual Pizza Wars to be held on Thursday, January 14 from5:30-8:00pm at Downers Grove South High School. Please click HERE to view the flyer for more details.
- The Downers Grove Junior Woman’s Club is kicking off it’s nominating process for an Outstanding Teacher program for the teachers in District 58. This program allows local students to nominate teachers in Downers Grove who have made a difference in their lives. Please share this with your children and fill out this FORM to support the great teachers at Indian Trail!